STETHOSCOPE FOR THE DETECTION OF RANDOM NOISE
• Stethoscope with two channels. The high sensitivity allows the localization of defective mechanical parts through the detection of irregular noises.
• Designed to enable the user to hear and compare two signals from functioning parts and those in doubt for the identification of defective ones.
• They can be controlled and localized in a simple, noise emitted from:
bearings, injectors, valves, cylinders, gearbox, starter motor and engine parts.
• The two signals can be received and transmitted in a contemporary or independent.
• The hearing through headphones at high fidelity and volume adjustment, allow the hearing of noise emitted from defective parts in noisy environments.
• Equipped with calibrated tube sampling noise and sensor with magnet, can deliver anywhere.