• Inexpensive, conceived to be always within reach for immediate checks in various places.
• Also for private use by non-
• Avoids the creation of fault codes due to voltage drops at cranking in case of excessively discharged batteries.
• Allows to quickly determine if battery is discharged or faulty.
• Avoids losses of time in case the engine should not start, emergency calls, etc.
• Particularly useful in winter to see the decrease in battery performance in percentage, to know the remaining life time and foresee when to replace it.
• Useful for checking the battery state of charge or the battery performance on used vehicles.
• Does not need internal batteries or servicing operations.
– Measurements on batteries: 12 V, 250 ÷ 1500 A CCA
– Measurement standards: SAE, DIN, EN, IEC, JIS (Ah)
– Measurement on discharged batteries: up to 7 V
– Voltmeter: 7 ÷ 15 V (± 40 V max)
– Operating temperature: 0 ÷ 50°C
– Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 2 cm
– Weight: 250 g