RPM COUNTER – THERMOMETER FOR GAS ANALYSERS AND SMOKEMETERS
· Allows to measure engine RPM and temperature, prescribed by the norms that regulate checking of exhaust gases of petrol engines and smoke exhaust of Diesel engines.
· Allows simplest connection on petrol engines equipped with coil per plug systems and difficult to reach injection tubes on Diesel mechanical and common-
· RPM measurement is carried out by connecting it to the diagnostic
· The engine temperature is carried out by connecting the temperature cable of gas analyser or smokemeter, equipped with temperature sensor probe PT1000, to the temperature connector of OBD II GT.
· Automatic recognition of following communication protocols:
SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1939 PWM, SAE J1850 PWM, ISO 9141-
· Supplied with connecting cable to OBD II diagnostic socket.
· Power supply from diagnostic socket.
· Dimensions: 14.4 x 7.8 x 3.4 cm.
· Weight: about 220 g.
Optional adapters and accessories
· AD 203S: Signal adapter for revs measurement on SMK 3000.
· AD 200: Signal adapter for revs measurements through inductive clamp of gas analysers.
· AD 201: Signal simulator for revs measurements on smoke meters equipped with piezo sensor.
· TL159S: RS232 Cable for connection to PC.
· Shockproof and antislide plastic protective holster
· RS232 -