Device for real time reading of engines functioning parameters on systems provided with OBD II diagnostic connector.
- Automatic recognition of protocols.
- Supported protocols: J1850 PWM - J1850 VPW - ISO 9141-2 - ISO 14230 -KWP2000 - ISO 15765 CAN.
- Connection to PC via RS232 cable with software for following diagnostic tests:
- Visualisation of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Erasing of DTC and switching off of Fault Light
- Allows to visualize parameters in analog mode for people who want optimize the engine tuning.
- Allows to visualize functioning parameters with engine running.
- Extracts control power data during acceleration, represents them in graphical mode and checks the fuel consumption
- Allows registering of graphic and digital data in real time.