TESTER VOLTAGE AND CURRENT MEASUREMENTS ON FUSE BOX
• It allows to control from the driver's seat, sporadic interruptions of voltage or current drawn by the various elements of the electrical system at the touch of a button.
• Allows you to check the voltage of the battery, the operation of the charging system and starter, any changes introduced by current overloads or sporadic interruptions of the circuit under test, the vehicle is stationary or in motion.
• Allows you to check the absorption of the lighting system, the absorption of actuators due to changes in internal resistance, cooling fans, fans, air conditioners, overload introduced by ancillary facilities and various plants under fuse
• Powered by three batteries of 1.5 V with internal indication of batteries on the display.
How to use
• Remove the fuse for the item that you wish to control and insert it in the probe.
• Insert the probe into the socket of the fuse, start the engine, press the button POWER, check the voltage present on the display, press the MODE button and
control the current for the time strictly necessary.