• Conceived for the best price -
• Measurement of weak currents on faulty systems that discharge the battery at rest (with no need of disconnecting the battery cable).
Measurement of current on the control cable of actuators with the engine running. Avoids the switching on of fault lights or fault codes in the ECU historical memory.
• Current measurement through jumper/adapter on the fuse box, of injectors, EGR valves, recovery valves of fuel tank vapours, fuel pump, ECU for glow plugs’ warm-
– Continuous current: 10 mA ÷ 30 A
– Alternating current: 10 mA ÷ 30 A
– Clamp’s internal dia.: 23 mm approx.
– Zero reset: Through button
– Power supply: Two 1.5 V batteries
– Dimensions: 18 (L) x 6 (W) x 3,6 (H) cm
– Weight: 190 g (battery included)
Transport bag, red and black clips, instruction manual