• Internal database with 50 different reference signals of sensors and actuators for a direct comparison on the display with the ones under test.
• Simply press a button to select the reference signal and to begin testing.
• Measurement of weak currents through Amp clamp (optional) on faulty systems that discharge the battery at rest, no need of disconnecting the battery cable.
• Current measurements on sensors and actuators with the engine started avoid that the Engine Check light lights on and that fault codes are stored in the ECU.
• Clearly marked buttons and the messages displayed allow an easy operation and and immediate understanding of measurements.
• Electroluminescent backlight allows the unit to be used in low light conditions.
• Special anti-
• The power supply from internal rechargeable accumulators enable to use it in any place, with no need of replacing them.
• RS 232 serial port for connection to PC for displaying signals on the PC screen.