• Designed to work without internal batteries, eliminates service and maintenance costs.
• Simple and reliable measurements of battery voltage in Volts, illumination in lux, checking of any kind of headlamps of cars, trucks, motorcycles and other vehicles.
• Allows to adjust the inclination of dipped beams from 0 to –4%.
• Displayss horizontal deviation and shape of all headlamp beams on internal reference screen.
• Alignment to car axis through mirror or laser line (ELL -
• Water level for unlevelled floors and knob (MM
• Special low aberration Fresnel lens, with hard glass protection against bumping and scratching, assures a better quality and resolution of images.
• Strong mechanical structure with practical vertical sliding and locking system of the measurement unit, rotating pole (ELP -
• Designed for simple assembling, allows shipping in separate parts, reduces risk of bumping and costs of transport.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Moving coil meter with 63 x 30 mm dial
• Measuring ranges:
– Main beams lighting:
0 ÷ 150 klux, ± 5% f.s., 1 klux resolution
– Dipped & fog beams lighting:
0 ÷ 90 klux, ± 5% f.s., 1 klux resolution
– Battery voltage:
0 ÷ 30 Volts, ± 2% f.s.
• Vertical sliding: from 30 to 140 cm
• Dimensions: 54 x 67 x 195 cm
• Weight: 23 kg approx.
• ELM – Handle for comfortable shifting of the unit.
• ELR – Rails for inspection centres.
• Battery charger: 220 V ac/12 V dc (supplied with ELL and ELLS laser generators)