CODE READER PARAMETERS THROUGH LINK TO LAPTOP, TABLET PC Win 7 and XP
· To identify the causes of malfunction of the engine, diagnostic checks, processing engines and repair faster.
· Connecting to the diagnosis with automatic recognition of the following communication protocols:
SAE J1850 VPW, SAE J1939 PWM, SAE J1850 PWM, ISO 9141-
Allows you to perform the following checks:
· Display of the error codes present.
· Control of historical errors stored.
· Cancellation of error codes and turn off the engine warning light.
· Reading of the operating parameters in real time with the engine running.
· Controls mapping and relative power output on the dyno with representation in numerical and graphical form.
· Calculation of fuel consumption in relation to power output for different mappings.
· Can be stored data and charts on computer screen and to recall for comparison and evaluation.
· Power supply from the outlet diagnosis.
· Dimensions: 14.4 x 7.8 x 3.4 cm.
· Weight: 220 g approx.