DIGITAL SIMULATION OF RESISTANCE
• Allows you to set the display to the resistance value of the sensor to replace the one existing during diagnostic tests on engine cooling systems, AC systems, etc..
• The resistance value can be set using the buttons on the disply or changed in steps of 1Ω, 10Ω, 50Ω, to see the reaction of the system. Connection via Fast-
• The replacement of the sensors allows you to check the operation of the engine cooling fans, AC fans, make the changes in ignition timing, injection timing, operating parameters of the engine and other systems.
• Setting the digital value of the resistance variation or jerky in three steps of:
• Powered by a 3-
• Store the change in value of the resistance with tolerance ± 5Ω.
• Current consumption: 80 mA during operation, less than 50 uA with simulator turned off.
• Operating Temperature: -
• Supplied with User Manual.