TESTER VOLTAGE MEASUREMENT OF POWER ON MONOBOBINE
• Instrument for checking and comparison of the ignition voltage of the secondary coil for each spark plug.
• Allows to search in fast and simple way, if the coil produces the correct ignition voltage, without disassembling parts.
• By resting the probe on the ignition coil, allows to perform the measurement and the comparison of the voltage in kilovolts and the duration of the spark for each candle.
- Red LED and "beep" continuously present, indicate proper operation.
- Red LED and "beep" absent or discontinuous, indicating a malfunction, caused by: dirty spark plugs, maladjusted, cable damaged or corroded, coil or control module damage.
- Green LED and "beep" present in a continuous manner, indicate a correct duration of the spark.
- Green LED and "beep" absent or discontinuous, indicating a malfunction, caused by internal short circuits to the ignition coil, high resistance in the contacts or miswiring.