Measure the starting current in CCA (cold start current) according to the EN, SAE, DIN, IEC, JIS (Japan), and diagnostic messages.
Perform tests on batteries 6 or 12V SLI (conventional liquid), sealed batteries SLA, VRLA, GEL, AGM flat plate or spiral 40 to 2100 CCA EN.
LCD display with four lines of sixteen characters with adjustable backlight for the setting, the reading of the percentage of charge, the percentage of capacity battery and diagnostic messages.
Show the barcode and number to be included in the test program for Excel recognition of the battery under warranty and the control of the deterioration over time.
Thermal printer for the certification of the state of charge SOC, SOH efficiency battery, date, time, and numeric bar code and the number of test.
Cable with length 180 cm detachable for quick replacement in case of failure.
Rugged molded thermoplastic material, designed for a workshop.
Selectable languages: Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese.
• Battery analysis: 6 and 12 V
• Charging system: 12 and 24 V
• CCA (SAE rating) 40 to 2000 A
• Rating selection: SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS (Battery Type No.)
• Voltage measurements: from 1,5 to 30 V (+/-
• Display: LCD, 4 x 16 characters
• Operating temperature: 0 to 50 °C
• CCA accuracy: +/-
• Power supply: 6 x1.5 V batteries
• Printer: thermal, 16 columns
• Dimensions: L251 x W130 x H64 (mm)
• Weight: 600 g
• IM 0310 – Plastic carrying case.
• MM 2356 – Protective holster.
Europe – USA – Taiwan – China