The INJECTEST tester allows you to test solenoid Common Rai injectors by simulating the signal of pre-
• For didactic purposes the post injection current flowing in the solenoid, is generated by an ON/OFF driving voltage.
• The tester simulates an engine speed range from 390 to 1200 rpm, adjustable by the knob on the front panel.
• The number of pulses can be seen on the oscilloscope to verify the presence of the voltages signals.
• The relative current circulating in the solenoid, can be seen by using the PROVA 15 amp. clamp (optional).
• The error code generated by running the test on the vehicle, can be erased by: a series of engine ckranking, through OBD II Scan or other fault code eraser.