• Practical and inexpensive for fault code reading and for switching the “Check Engine” light off.
• Works on most of the systems with EOBD socket with the following protocols: SAE J1850 (VPW, PWM), ISO 9141-
• Numerical display showing fault codes. Instruction manual in different languages with the list of fault codes and relevant meaning.
• Allows the driver to keep under control possible increases in emission values due to faults in the engine that can occur after the vehicle overhaul.
• Avoids possible contestations of the bodies for checking ambient air pollution during road checks.
• Power supply from the EOBD socket for use with the vehicle running or in isolated places without the hindrance of cables connected to external power sources.
– Connection cable with EOBD plug
– Fault code reading device with 4-
– Instruction manual for the use and diagnostic
– Dimensions: 3 x 8 x 10 cm
– Weight: 250 g approx.