SMK 3000 SMOKEMETER
• Smoke bench approved from MCTC (Italian Ministry of Transport) for measurements prescribed from Decree 628/96, CEE 72/306 & ISO 11614(Europe).
• Measurements of smoke opacity in percentage or K (m-
• Connection to PC via RS232 or Bluetooth (optional) and special software (optional) to display settings and measurement results on the screen and control it from the cab of the vehicle through the PC keyboard.
• Measures RPM through piezoelectric sensor mounted on a tube of mechanical injection system. It can optionally be provided with an inductive clamp for common rail systems.
• Temperature measurement probe from tube of oil dipstick.
• Allows to select up to five measurement modes: Continuous, RPM limits, Smoke limits and Manual.
• Equipped with temperature sensors for smoke and of measurement chamber.
• OBD II extended, RPM/temperature and fault code reader from diagnostic connector (optional).
MEASUREMENTS AND TECHNICAL FEATURES
• Opacity: from 00.0 to 100%.
• Opacity: (K) from 0.00 to 9.99 m-
• Oil temperature: from 0°C to 150°C.
• RPM: from 400 to 9999 revs.
• Heating of unit: 5 min. (amb. temp. 25°C).
• Working temperature: from 0 to 45°C.
• Working Relative Humidity: up to 90% RH
• Probe inner diameter: 6 mm
• Power supply: from car battery 10,5 ÷15 VDC, or 110 -
• Max 3A current consumption.
• Power consumption: 40 W max.
• Dimensions: W 390 x D 325 x H 18 cm
• Weight: about 8 Kg (without probe)